The Horrors of the Cross
Passage: Mark 15:16–15:33
The Big Idea: God planned the horrors of Jesus' death for His glory and our gain.
1. ICE BREAKER: What is the worst pain you have ever experienced?
2. Share about a time or season that was difficult to endure, but afterward you could clearly see God doing something in your life.
3. When was the last time you felt shame for something you did? How did you respond to that shame?
4. When was the last time obedience to God brought pain into your life?
5. Read Psalm 22 and as a group make note of the fulfilment you see in Mark 15:16-33.