Community Through the Curse
Passage: Mark 14:43–14:52
The Big Idea: Jesus took our curse and gave us His community.
1. ICE BREAKER: What part of your job do you think people misunderstand the most?
2. Jesus knows the pain of relationships. Share about a fractured relationship that was mended through the work of God.
3. Jesus knows the difficulty of submitting to God's will. What is the hardest thing God has ever led you to do?
4. Jesus was left alone so that we do not have to be, but we still feel alone quite often. Why do you think that is?
5. In Mark 14:49, Jesus points to the Scriptures to explain why His betrayal is taking place. Why do you think He has a pattern of doing that?