Live Free or Die Hard
Passage: Genesis 1–3
The Big Idea:
The counsel we follow determines the life we live.
1. ICEBREAKER: SAND - LOVE IT OR HATE IT?
2. How often do you talk with others before making decisions about your life?
3. When you are asked for advice or counsel, do you often start with “I think you should” or do you pray and ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom before responding?
4. What’s an example of counsel that you’ve been given in the past and how did that work out?
5. Proverbs 20:5 describes how vast and open the heart is. What does it look like to draw out what is going on in someone’s heart?