Don't Get Distracted
Passage: Mark 13:9–13:23
The Big Idea:
The mark of faithfulness is watchfulness; not foretelling the future but obedience in the present.
1. ICE BREAKER: What are you easily distracted by?
2. The difficulty of faithfulness will increase. As you have grown in your faith, how have you experienced this reality?
3. We are never left without the Spirit's Help. Share about a time you found the Spirit leading you in a difficult situation or conversation. Why do you believe it was the Spirit leading you?
4. God always provides what we need for faithfulness. In what areas have you struggled to remain faithful to God? How has that played out in your life?
5. According to Mark 12:10, the gospel must be proclaimed to all nations before the end comes. How do you think that reality should motivate our living today?