Passage: Mark 10:46–10:52
The Big Idea:
Stagnant discipleship is not an option in the upside-down kingdom.
- ICE BREAKER: Have you ever met a famous person? Who?
- Stagnant discipleship is not an option in the upside-down kingdom. Share about a time when you grew lazy in your faith. What were the consequences?
- Discipleship is a church-wide effort. When was the last time you pursued another Christian who had clearly grown lazy and/or disobedient in his/her faith? What happened as a result of your pursuit?
- Jesus heard the voice of the one, despite the noisy distractions around him. In the coming days, who is one person that you can intentionally invest in for the sake of the Kingdom?
- Why did Bartimaeus refer to Jesus as the "Son of David" in Mark 10:47-48? (See 2 Samuel 7:12-13)