Till Death Do Us Part
Passage: Mark 10:1–10:12
God alone sets the boundaries and the expectations of marriage.
- ICE BREAKER: Are you afraid of flying?
- The results of divorce often leave painful pieces to be picked up. Have you experienced this in any way? Share how you found the Lord to be faithful through that season or tragedy.
- God alone sets the boundaries of marriage and those boundaries are increasingly controversial. As a Bible-believing Christian, how have you sought to handle hard conversations about issues like marriage, without unnecessarily damaging relationships?
- The design of marriage includes a lifelong commitment that comes with many challenges along the way. Share how you have tried—or witnessed others—attempting to honor this commitment in the face of hardship.
- How should we read Mark 10:11-12 in light of Matthew 19:9 and 1 Corinthians 7:10-13?