The Endless Well of Satisfaction
Passage: Mark 6:30–6:44
Jesus provides His followers with rest and satisfaction to prepare them for the next mission endeavor.
Monday: Mark 1-2
Tuesday: Mark 3-4
Wednesday: Mark 5-6
Thursday: Mark 7-8
Friday: Mark 9-10
Saturday: Mark 11-13
Sunday: Mark 14-16
- ICE BREAKER: What is your dream vacation?
- We often view vacation as the answer to all of our stress, only to return to "reality" with the same stressors plaguing us. Why do you think this could be?
- Instead of escaping from reality, rest in Jesus prepares us for reality. What reality do you often feel most inclined to escape from? How might time with Jesus change that?
- Jesus knew resting in Him was key for the apostles' long-term faithfulness. What effect have you found quiet time with the Lord to have on you?
- Regardless of your vocation, your work ought to be deeper than making a paycheck. What are some ways in your current position that you can leverage your vocation and sphere of influence for the kingdom of God?
- Provision from above should be used for those below. How would you put this in your own words?
- Many around us are starving for satisfaction. Has the Lord recently extended opportunities to talk about Jesus with others? Share about and pray for them.