All Places. All Races.
Passage: Mark 3:7–3:19
God uses ordinary people to spread the gospel to every place and for every race.
Monday: Mark 1 - 2
Tuesday: Mark 3 - 4
Wednesday: Mark 5 - 6
Thusrday: Mark 7 - 8
Friday: Mark 9 - 10
Saturday: Mark 11 - 13
Sunday: Mark 14 - 16
- ICE BREAKER: Are you more of a city or country person?
- Jesus really bothered the Jewish religious leaders by welcoming non-Jewish people into His arms. Is there a group of people or type of person who might cause a raised eyebrow amongst our Christian community today?
- Jesus did not call the "professionals" to carry out His mission; the apostles were a bunch of ordinary guys. Despite that being the case, we often feel inadequate for the task He's called us to—be it parenting, discipling, or evangelizing. What can we do to overcome this false impression that we are not able to do what we have been commanded to do?
- Engage: the gospel must first root itself in us before it passes through us.
- Personally, what do you make of the conclusion that only three of the eleven apostles spent their lives pursuing the mission of God inside their home country?
- Our missionary family in South Asia is enduring another extreme 12-day lockdown, which began on June 19. Please take time as a group to pray for their mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Consider getting their contact info from the church office and sending a note of encouragement. (email@example.com