The Lord's Way
Passage: Mark 1:1–1:8
Sinners can discover good news through the way of the Lord.
Monday: Mark 1-2
Tuesday: Mark 3-4
Wednesday: Mark 5-6
Thursday: Mark 7-8
Friday: Mark 9-10
Saturday: Mark 11-13
Sunday: Mark 14-16
- ICE BREAKER: Have you looked at the COVID-19 recommended resources tab yet?
- "The early church found refuge in the midst of cadavers and corpses" How does this impact you?
- What is significant about the name "Jesus Christ"?
- What role should the Old Testament play in the mind and life of the modern Christian?
- When you think of repentance, what comes to mind?
- What link is there between repentance and baptism? (Mark 1:4; Acts 2:37-38)
- Why was John the Baptizer so humbled by Jesus? What can we learn from this posture?
- Our missionaries in South Asia continue to stay put through a severe lockdown. Pray as a group that the Lord would nourish and sustain them.