The Servant King
Being first served by The Servant King leads you to serve for The Servant King.
Monday: Mark 1-2
Tueday: Mark 3-4
Wednesday: Mark 5-6
Thursday: Mark 7-8
Friday: Mark 9-10
Saturday: Mark 11-13
Sunday: Mark 14-16
- ICE BREAKER: What do you miss most about the Sunday gatherings?
- Define and discuss the providence of God. What are some ways this doctrine could influence the Christian's day-to-day life?
- Generally speaking, why do you think we tend to look for someone to blame when tragedy strikes?
- The Gospel According to Mark was clearly written during an actual event in history (Great Fire of Rome). Do you think it is important to understand these types of details when reading the Bible? Why or why not?
- Discuss: "Being first served by The Servant King leads you to serve for The Servant King."
- What reaction do you have to the truths that Jesus possesses authoritative power and that He uses His authoritative power to rescue sinners?
- How should those truths influence how Christians live in a season of crisis?
- Are there any folks you have been able to engage with hope through COVID-19? Take time as a group to pray for them. (Continue visiting update.
martinsburgchurch.org for info and ideas on how to serve).