April 12, 2020 Speaker: AJ Roberts
Passage: Luke 15:3–15:7
God delights in rescuing those far from Him.
Monday: Luke 15
Tuesday: Psalm 139
Wednesday: Hebrews 12
Thursday: John 20
Friday: John 3
Saturday: Revelation 3
Sunday: Luke 15
- ICE BREAKER: What items were on your COVID-19 Easter dinner menu?
- What does it mean to read in context? What are some errors that result from failing to read the Bible in context?
- Who do you think are the modern day "ninety-nine righteous persons" of verse 7?
- "God delights in rescuing those far from Him." What does this truth teach us about God? About ourselves?
- How do you envision Heaven rejoicing at the news of one sinner repenting?
- What difference should the Parable of the Lost Sheep make in the life of the Christian?
- As you have continued seeing and experiencing the effects of COVID-19 in our city, what are some ways you have sought to serve others? (Visit update.
martinsburgchurch.org and follow the "Bearing Burdens" side tab for ideas.)