Only God Can Judge Me
Passage: Nehemiah 13:15–13:22
For any community of God to find long-term health, accountability and timely action are non-negotiables.
Monday: Nehemiah 1 & 2
Tuesday: Nehemiah 3 & 4
Wednesday Nehemiah 5 & 6
Thursday: Nehemiah 7 & 8
Friday: Nehemiah 9 & 10
Saturday: Nehemiah 11 & 12
Sunday: Nehemiah 13
- ICE BREAKER: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear, "Only God Can Judge Me"?
- What do you think Jesus meant when he said, "The Sabbath was made for man"? (Mk 2:27)
- When dealing with another Christian's sin, what happens over time if our patience is not preceded by kindness (or love) toward them?
- Are there times when a patient approach to sin is not the best reaction? Why?
- "Questions prick the conscience while accusations harden the heart." Why are questions a great approach to reasoning with someone in sin? What effects have you found accusations to have?
- Practically speaking, after we have pursued a fellow believer in sin, what does entrusting the fruit of our reactions to God look like?
- As you continue seeing and experiencing the effects of COVID-19 on our city, what are some ways you could serve others? (Visit update.
martinsburgchurch.org and follow the "Bearing Burdens" side tab for ideas.)