Don't Compromise Holiness
Passage: Nehemiah 13:1–13:14
Lovers of God don't compromise holiness.
Monday: Nehemiah 1 & 2
Tuesday: Nehemiah 3 & 4
Wednesday: Nehemiah 5 & 6
Thursday: Nehemiah 7 & 8
Friday: Nehemiah 9 & 10
Saturday: Nehemiah 11 & 12
Sunday: Nehemiah 13
- ICE BREAKER: How is your work affected by COVID-19?
- Why is it important that God be the one to set the standard of holiness?
- Discuss: "How seriously we take our holiness will determine the severity of our response to sin."
- What does it mean to "put off" and "put on". Can these ever be separated? (Eph 4:22-24)
- You learn that a Christian friend is in sin; how could you confront them in love?
- In your mind, what does "devote yourself to God" mean? How do you do that? How often?
- Of all the described responses, which is most difficult for you? Why?
- Have you given thought to who you could serve? Take time and discuss how COVID-19 is affecting those around you and pray for opportunities to love and serve.