A Renewed Enemy
Passage: Nehemiah 6:1–6:14
The enemies of God will do anything to stop the work of God. We must prayerfully trust God and be faithful in the work He’s called us to, leaving the results to Him.
Monday: Nehemiah 1
Tuesday: Nehemiah 2
Wednesday: Nehemiah 3
Thursday: Nehemiah 4
Friday: Nehemiah 5
Saturday: Nehemiah 6:1 - 14
Sunday: Nehemiah 6:15 - 7:4
- ICE BREAKER: Did you make any New Year’s resolutions?
- Does God’s spirit ever speak to us through another person or in some other way that contradicts God’s word?
- Why do you think so many Christians expect the Christian life to be an easy life?
- What does this passage teach us about how we should respond when we are slandered?
- What happens when we fail to conform our fears to the truth of God’s word?
- Our missionaries are currently advancing the gospel into enemy territory. Pray for wisdom and protection as they seek to push back the gates of hell.