The Shepherd's Work
Passage: Luke 2:8–2:20
Forever changed will be the lives of those who encounter Jesus for who He is. That's the story of these shepherds and it's been the story of so many ever since that night in the field.
Monday: Isaiah 9:6-7
Tuesday: Luke 1:1-4
Wednesday: Luke 1:5-25
Thursday: Luke 1:26-38
Friday: Luke 1:39-55
Saturday: Luke 2:8-20
Sunday: Isaiah 9:6-7
- ICE BREAKER: What's the greatest concert you've ever been to?
- What does the shepherds' hearing of the news tell us about God's character?
- Poor Joseph failed miserably at providing a place for his pregnant wife. Can you remember and share about a time where the Lord used your perceived failure to demonstrate his power?
- Do you agree that a person is/ought to be fearful when embracing the news of Jesus (Gospel)? Why or why not?
- Finish this sentence. A joyless Christian is...
- Why is it so important that we keep God's overall purposes in mind through our efforts to Prepare Him Room?
- What are some ways you can be intentional with the Christmas Eve invite cards you received on Sunday?