The Promised Peace
Passage: Isaiah 9:6
From the halls of eternity past, through to eternity future, God had shown himself to be a promise making God. His answer is and has always been the given child, Jesus—the Mighty One who freely provides counsel, peace and eternal security!
Monday: Isaiah 1:6
Tuesday: Isaiah 7:9
Wednesday: 1 Corinthians 1
Thursday: Ephesians 1
Friday: Luke 15:11-32
Saturday: Isaiah 52
Sunday: Romans 10
- ICE BREAKER: What's your favorite Christmas movie?
- Which of the four names of Isaiah 9:6 brings you the most gratitude?
- Why does our society often perceive the wisdom of God as folly?
- How can Christians lean into and model the power of God?
- What's so significant about the name Eternal Father?
- Who's one person you can begin sharing the peace of God with?
- We often enter into the Christmas season with joy and anticipation. As our 3 missionary families' first Christmas season away from the states, they'll face new and unexpected hardships. Take time as a group to pray that God's peace would bring comfort and assurance.