Kids Resources for Sunday March 29, 2020
We are called to worship in any circumstance and we want to equip you to do so with your children. Below are this Sunday's resources to keep our children engaged in God's word and encourage them to rely on Him in all circumstances. We have added links to each video as well as some helpful starter questions.
Ages 6 weeks to Pre-school: (Beginnings, Motion and Discovery Classes)
The Jesus Story Book Bible - 'The Servant King'
Watch the video with your child(ren) and ask some questions like:
- What is passover?
- Why do they kill the lamb?
- Whose feet did Jesus wash?
The coloring sheet can be downloaded here.
The activity sheet can be downloaded here.
Ages 1st - 5th grade: (Launch and Shift Classes)
New City Catechism: Question 42
Watch the video with your child(ren) and ask some questions like this:
- What should our motive be when reading the Bible?
- Why is it important to have a right view of the word of God?
- Is the Bible trustworthy? Why?